tisdag 7 juli 2009

22. Oh come closer show me better times.

The phone rang. The signals where the sweetest melodies I think i've ever heard. I closed my eyes and listened to them for a while, with my eyes shut I could almost taste the lips that always would tease me with a kiss from the distance. I looked at the phone and waiting to see his name and number, my eyes did not follow the truth and I picked up the phone ready to hear his words again, finally, I would get my fix, my addiction had returned. It was not his voice that echoed thru the phone, it was not his name and number that shined on the display. It was another man, a man that I knew but never payed much attention to. I was paralyzed as he started to talk to me. He wanted to invite me to a big party his brother was hosting and wondering if I could come. When?

-Tonight.

-I don´t feel so good.
-Yes you do, you feel just fine. How long will you isolate yourself from the world and stay inside with only your reflection in the mirror?

I knew he had a point. I knew that I was forced to leave this room someday. My hair was a mess, my eyes where black and my hand had been stuck to the phone for days. Even my bones hurt.
I was fisically heartbreaking, fisically aching.

I took the longest shower in the history of modern love and loss and braided my thick and torn hair.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar