tisdag 28 juli 2009

37.But I guess that you where always on my mind.

Before, nothing ment everything to me.
A smile, just to talk, someones hand close to mine.

Now, everything means nothing to me.
No dedicated songs, no shows of affection nor words to hold dear.

With you, I could wait happily in love for a lifetime,
with him, I can´t spend a day happy,
cause I'll keep waiting for you for all my life.



This August, 16th, a party is taken place on his side of the city and there are four people involved in the spectacles of misery, love and confusion taking place this evening.

She is there, with her new lover guarding her side, waiting for one move and walking around with too high heels above the ground.

He is there, with her, they are at the other end of the room but she can still see every colour being reflected in his blue-green eyes. The ducks are outside, giving their sympathetic looks from much too far away.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar