onsdag 29 juli 2009

38. OH, when the moon shakes.


HE HAD AN OTHER.

I met her and her eyes glowed.

Everything you ever told me were pure lies, I could tell just by looking at her.
She was gorgeous and I hated her for it.
My face was turning green and to stop me from acting as a bad ripoff of the Hulk I said:
nice too meet you and excuse me I have to go work the room, bla bla bla”.
I had never felt so bad in my entire life.

I saw you together, perfectly synchronized and I wondered if I had ever ment anything to you.
If I was just an hidden time in your life, something that you already had forgotten and moved on from, completely. You were more handsome than ever, and now you were hers.


I hated you for that. I hated you so much that when you came over to say hello and to give me the sympathetic look I once had taught you I ran away from you, into his arms.
To him, who was always ready to kiss me, no questions asked. I felt that you where a little uncomfortable about that fact but I could not help but convince myself that it was just in my head.
All the dreams of you where only in my head.


She is left alone for a moment and drinks very expensive champange from very cheap glasses.
Or maybe it was the other way around, she cant recall, she can´t remember. At one moment she sees the green-blue eyes moving towards her and they both think about that night at the empty resturant when she had that bottle of french expensive wine tumbling around in her stomach.
Suddently, there is no way out and before she knows what is going on he is stroking her chin, whispering ”Lua” in her ear and she´s moving her hands against his, her chin against his neck, hands fingers lips and hair in one big drunken mess as the room spins around as he kisses her.

They are suddenly surrounded by sympathetic looks.

She grabs her stiletto heels and is on her way up when he finally says something to her.

- I still love you, you know. I will never take back those words in the park.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar