lördag 18 juli 2009

29. In your arms / I close my eyes.

I woke up the next morning in his arms, once again.
Felt sick, got dressed and ran out the door.
I never say goodbye.
I walked thru the streets in the morninglight. The whole world was quiet, the streets were empty of people and everywhere I looked, there you where.
In the presence of music-posters, streets that we used to run up and down on, ducks with sympathetic looks and used coffeemugs rolling around the streets in the morninglight.
I was listening to my ipod, the song ”lua” was playing and I though of that time in that place in that particular moment when I really fell for you.
It was the night that would later be known as the beginning of the end. It was like you could see that I was falling and therefore decided that you had to leave me before we destroyed each other completly.

1 kommentar:

  1. kommer inte ihåg hur jag hittade hit. men det passade så bra med en kopp te och bon iver på repeat.
    oh så fint.
    du är nu bokmärkt och på favvo-listan!

    om tid finns, titta gärna in och hälsa på i mitt hörn. (:
    kram!

    SvaraRadera