lördag 22 augusti 2009

47. You tease the wild autum with lillys of green.


September 9th, the following year.

It is fall and my hair has once again grown down to my waist.
I am walking down the streets of my neighborhood, as I always do this time of year, alone and with the shins talking to me thru my ipod.
I am wearing your leatherjacket just for the sake that it is the only jacket I still own in this city.

The other ones had moved with me. Every year this time a year I think the same thoughts, walk the same miles and see the same faces smiling back at me.

The first chilly winds of the season blows by my naked arms, that are still somewhat brown as an souvenir from summerdays by the sea.
From every angle in my direction the leaves are falling, my hopes and dreams are changing with the seasons and the memories of past years this time a year brings back every single feeling of panic and abandonment in me. The fall has not been the same for years.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar