torsdag 4 juni 2009

14. Dishonestly.

I remember the first time I saw you, your eyes and your smile and the shadow of your dimples made my heart beat so fast that I got an headache.
I remember talking to you like I had not done anything else in my entire life.
I remember that you knew all the lyrics from my favorite song cause it was your favorite song aswell.

You would call me from your apartement far far away and we would listen to each others breaths for hours.
And if we stayed quiet for too long, we would immedeatly talk at the same time and pour similar words all over each other.

We would talk until I got permanent marks from my cellphone on my skin, we would talk until I had no more words in me, nothing left to say to you, and you none for me, so we would make up words, we would make up words and tell them to each other.

And I would wake up at the middle of the day with dark circles under my eyes due to lack of sleep.
We would talk until our cellphonebatteries died and until the lightbulbs would explode from overuse. But we did not care, we would keep talking in the dark, whispering words so quiet that we thought the words would send themselves over the city, over the country and into the others ears.
Last December, 13th
You stopped calling.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar